Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Believe

I believe in our nations police officers but I do not believe we have enough of them to stop crime or to keep me safe. But, I don't think MORE police is necessarily the answer. I believe that all we need to keep reducing crime are more armed citizens- people just like you and I.

I believe that Armed Americans just like you are the core of our country. I believe that people like YOU are what keeps people safe.

That's what I believe. Here is what I do NOT believe:

I do NOT believe you should have to ask permission to carry your weapon.

I do NOT believe that gun control saves lives.

I do NOT believe that any politician who supports gun control has the best interest of American citizens in mind.

I do NOT believe that we need stupid laws to protect us from each other.

How about you? Do you believe that we have a right to Carry Concealed?

Do you believe we have a duty to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment